Here at Wholesale Sign Super Store, Wholesale Manufacturer of outdoor and indoor lighted signs, all letters are precision crafted, completely welded, and painted per your specifications. Wholesale channel letters are available with or with out Neon or LEDs. All letters are wired with UL or ETL approved components.
We make custom wholesale neon or LED illuminated channel letters to your specifications. Open face channel letters or Reverse Channel Letters. You will provide us the neon pattern or email us the artwork, and we'll make the pattern and the neon. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Channel letters are becoming one of the best marketing and brand recognition tools available. They represent one of the fastest growing areas of the signage industry. Whether it is indoor our outdoor malls or stand alone shopping center, channel letters are often the best choice available to identify a business. Channel letters come in a wide variety of lettering types, fonts, styles, and LED or Neon illumination.
We are here to accomodate your style and needs. Our expertise and knowledge are always on hand to assist you in making informed decisions about color, lighting, construction and design selections.
- Letter sizes from ten inches (can be smaller depending on stroke width) up to six feet. For larger sizes please contact us or see custom cabinets.
- Wide selection of acrylic face and plastic trim cap colors
- Variety of letter styles to custom logos and lettering for curved or architectural requirements
Plastic Face Channel Letters on a Raceway (Click Here
to enlarge the image)
Plastic Face Channel Letters Flushmount (Click on the image to enlarge)
Variety of Letter Types:
- Standard (interior-lit with plastic faces)
- Embossed faces
- Reverse aka Backlit ("halo" lit with protective poly covers)
- Custom shapes (for logos and symbols)
- Optional features include non-illuminated, trim capped acrylic faces, stud mounted
Channel Letters on a Raceway (Click on the image to enlarge)
Subway Channel Letters on a Raceway and as LogoBox (Click on the image to enlarge)
- Computerized manufacturing for consistent fit and finish
- Leading brand name components
- UL and ETL labels on completed sets
- On/off switches
- State-of-the-art Eurocom 2000 pumping, bombarding system and electrodes
- Aging station to burn in neon
- Milliamp testing for transformer load calculation
- Hipot electric continuity test
- Light meter consistency monitoring
- All our channel letters are built to U.L. and E.T.L. standards
Anatomy of a Channel Letter:
Anatomy of channel letter: Face: Red, Returns: Black, Trim cap: Yellow.
LED Illuminated Channel Letters are energy efficient, low voltage, and low maintenance compared to Neon Illuminated ones. The lightweight design of an LED module virtually eliminates breakage. LED Channel Letters provide the opportunity to create savings over a long period of time. Initial cost of this product can be a little higher than neon illuminated letters depending on the color. Red is typically least expensive.
Download LED Installation Manual Below:
Page 1 (1.38 Mb), Page 2 (3.54 Mb), Page 3 (4.59 Mb)
All Pages (575 Kb)
Channel Letters are a highly effective form of advertisement
and can be shaped to any letterstyle or logo. Historically, all channel letters were neon illimunated. However, emergence and decreasing price of LEDs gaining more and more ground versus Neon. When illuminated with neon this product is highly visible at night. A properly designed channel letter sign can effectively communicate your message for many years.
Note: Channel letter stroke over 5", should use double row of neon.
Channel Letter with Single Row neon. Red cap, black trim and black return.
Contour Channel Letters:
Contour Channel Signs (also known as Logo Boxes) are a great way to express your
custom sign and still get the look of a channel letter. They also can be shaped to any contoured letterstyle or
logo. This type of channel sign provides opportunity for creativity with vinyl and digital prints.
Countour Channel Logo Box a.k.a. Custom Logo Box Cabinet.
Custom Logo Box:
Custom Logo signs can be manufactured to any shape, including standard shapes, symbols and business logos. Possibilities are virtually limitless for Custom Logos. If you can dream it, we can make it. As long as we can fit your illumination of choice in the product, it can be manufactured.
Custom Logo Box Cabinet "Dickies"
Front & Backlit Channel Letters & Logos:
Front & Back Illuminated Channel Letters are constructed to provide not only a front illuminated channel letter but also a reverse "halo" effect. This product can be assembled using one or two colors of illumination.
Front & Backlit Channel Letter - Not Illuminated
Front & Backlit Channel Letter - Illuminated
Channel Letter Can Construction:
Welded Channel Letter Can: In regular block channel letters, aluminum backs are routered out of aluminum list. Then to give it a 3-D look, returns (wall of channel letter) are hand-molded and welded with high accuracy to the aluminum backs. Inner wall of resulting can is painted white and outside is painted per client's request.
Welding returns to aluminum back face (Click on the image to enlarge)
Notched Channel Letter Can: Mostly used in mass produced channel letters or jobs with large number of sets. Each part is produced with the same accuracy as the last, this enables replacement parts to be manufactured with the same precision as the original. Returns are precision bent from prefinished aluminum strips, and notched to aluminum back face. For prefinished return color chart, CLICK HERE.
Aluminum Strips for Notched Channel Letter Returns
- Triwall boxes with peanuts for individual sets
- Wooden crating for raceway mounted letters
- Wiring diagrams and mounting patterns included with equipment
Manufaturing materials and methods:
- Neon: Voltarc©
- LED: GE Tetra©, Sylvania©, Osram©, Relume©, Lumificient©
- Plexiglas or Plexiglass LD faces
- CLN Channel Letter Fabrication machine
- Letter Lock 4000 fastening system
- All letter styles & standard colors
- Aluminum Construction
- Jewelite© trim cap
- Quick and easy installation
- Long life expectancy, up to 100,000 hours of operation
- Individual (surface mounted as individual pieces directly to the wall)
- Raceway (rectangular box - most popular method)
- Mounted to a sign cabinet face
Channel Letters on a raceway
Channel Letters on a raceway
Letters on a raceway have common wiring and ballasts which run through one or more common raceways. Although initially a little more expensive, the buyer recognizes large savings in installation, maintenance and initial wiring.
Note: Letters mounted directly to the wall will be provided with mounting holes and a pattern unless otherwise specified.
Supply us with the following information for your channel letter order:
- Letter height, stroke width and overal length of display
- Supplied vector artwork or font style or name
- Face Color
- Trim cap Color
- Return (side color)
- Mounting method
- Raceway color (if used)
Note: Stroke width cannot be less than 1.5 inches.
Best Fonts for Channel Letters:
- Helvetica Medium (Block)
- Helvetica Bold (Block)
- Arial Black (Block)
- Franklin Gothic Demi (Block)
- Futura Bold (Block)
- Optima Bold (Block)
- Impact (Block)
- Eurostile (Block)
- Lithograph (Block)
- Eras Bold (Block)
- Humanist 777 Bold (Block)
- Kabel Bold (Block)
- Exotic350 Bold (Block)
- Dom Bold (Round)
- Times Bold (Serif)
- Bookman Demi (Serif)
- Clarendon Bold (Serif)
- Palatino Bold (Serif)
- Garamond Bold (Serif)
- Goudy Bold (Serif)
- Century Schoolbook (Serif)
- Serifa (Serif)
- FrizQuadrata (Serif)
- Copperplate Gothic Bold (Serif)
- Souvenir Bold (Serif)
- Cooper Black (Serif/Round)
- Zapf Chancery (Serif/Italic)
- Brush Script (Script)
- Kaufmann Bold (Script)
- Commercial Script (Script)
Turn Around Time
We offer very competitive turn around times in the industry. Each job is unique and custom. Call us for details with your job specifications. In a bind? Use our JetService.